Well first off, I didn't take pictures. It was too disgusting. I had been noticing every time I went into the backyard and looked in the goat yard that Gypsy was standing on top of the goat house. But yesterday, I noticed it was covered in goat poop. I mean covered. Take my word you don't want pictures. What has happened, is a huge shake up in the girls' pecking order. Little Miss # 1, Gypsy, apparently has fallen to number 3. I cannot believe it. She is the curious, outgoing and very smart one, but no; now she has to stand up on the roof of the goat house, because Honey Bunny had suddenly realized that she is BIGGER than Dottie Belle and Gypsy and she is not taking anymore of their headbutting. Wow!! Honey Bunny still butts around with Dottie Belle a bit. But when Gypsy gets close to Honey; all Honey has to do is put her head down in butting position and Gypsy actually walks backwards to get away. I'm almost sad for Gypsy, but not really. She and Dottie Belle were such bullies to Honey the first week, that I just have to be happy for Honey. Oh and I had to sweep off the roof of the goat house. I swept it into a bucket and spread it around my peach and nectarine trees.
So when the goats give me ****; maybe the trees will give me fruit.
When life hands you lemons make lemonade! I guess that helped shape your thoughts for what the goats gave you, but let's face it: IT STILL HAS TO BE SHOVELED!!!!
ReplyDeleteGoats are a handful aren't they? One time my daughter got on top of a pick-up topper that the goats used to establish dominance. In play, she pushed the dominant female off and wouldn't let her back on. Do you know the silly goat never would forget that and always tried to challenge her from that day on? Crazy!
ReplyDelete