 |
| Mom |
Blogging is one way that I release all the angry energy I get about School Board issues. I also do it for fun about all my pets and my family. But this weekend I am planning my mother's 75th Birthday Party. My house and yard are a mess and she and her husband will be showing up tomorrow before noon and I don't like to get up really early. So why am I sitting at this computer? I had the grandkids the last 3 days until 3pm, so by then I cook dinner and just get a couple of tasks done. Mostly, I am just sick about the budget, layoffs and other School Board issues, so I have to work some of that out before I write about it. I'm tough enough with my posts, so the way I feel now, I need to let a little time pass.
Anyway, I am looking forward to the crawfish boil for my mother's 75th and my grandson, Connor's 5th. I like to say they are both 6-6-6 children. Mom was born 6-6-1936 and Connor was born on 6-6-2006. We will have a lot of children in one of those combination jumping/slide things his mother has rented and a lot of old people talking about their ailments and such. Oh, I should be ashamed I said that. LOL
So I am going to give myself permission not to blog until after I get things cleaned up for and after the Big Birthday Bash! Pray for a COLD FRONT!
Sure wish I had been invited, a whole group of people complaining about aches & pains!!! I would have fit right in....So glad she had a wonderful Birthday Party with family...She is loved for sure!!!
ReplyDelete