Menagerie usually brings to mind animals. And yes, I have a mini "urban" farm. My chickens give me fresh eggs everyday. My 2 Nigerian goats may one day give milk to make cheese, ice cream and etc. But I have many other "animals" that have even more importance. They are my family, politics,and education. Hope you enjoy my posts and laugh while reading my blog.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Play Like A Kid
Who would play headbutting with a goat? My son-in-law, Trinity would. Actually, Billy Shakespeare was having a great time with this.
I recall that you wrote about one of your daughters challenged a goat or at least the got thought so. I really think BS knew they were playing. Hope so.
Thanks, Charlotte, I used to play the same way with a young, pet billy goat, named Bock, in our back yard in Carthage, Texas... way too many years ago. I had all but forgotten about that until I saw these two playing.
I'm left scratching my head wondering why anyone would want to participate in headbutting on purpose. That is unless you're playing with a tame goat.
ReplyDeleteGreat and memorable video!
I'm sure the goat liked the challenge as you may have him without other goats.
ReplyDeletelol The goat is never going to forget this, especially if he looses : )
ReplyDeleteI recall that you wrote about one of your daughters challenged a goat or at least the got thought so. I really think BS knew they were playing. Hope so.
DeleteThis is peculiar and interesting :) I have never seen a goat play like this. Your son-in-law seem to have an enjoyable time too :p Take care!
ReplyDeleteI just hope he does not try this with Rose. I did not know Trinty was so hard headed.Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks, Charlotte, I used to play the same way with a young, pet billy goat, named Bock, in our back yard in Carthage, Texas... way too many years ago. I had all but forgotten about that until I saw these two playing.
ReplyDelete