Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Billy Shakespeare Is Crying For His Bottle


This is how Dottie Belle treated him yesterday.
He is looking at me through the office window.
Today has not gone Shakespeare's way.  First we got a hard rain last night and a little this morning.   Now there will be no bottle today.  He was born on September 26, so he is 11 weeks old and it is time to ween him.  Diane at Double Durango Farm, where I bought him said she weens her kids at 8 weeks.  Well, I love to give them a bottle, but the rest of this week will be too busy with Christmas.  So he is in the "dog yard" right next to the office where I am blogging and I can hear him crying for his bottle.  All I can say is, "Eat your hay."

3 comments:

  1. Oh poor you and him. I could never concentrate with goats crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The REAL Shakespeare would say, "Let them eat cake..." Poor baby, weaning is hard on mother and baby...goat or not.

    ReplyDelete