Monday, March 5, 2012

My Flock


Tender grass and weeds are shooting up and the flock is really enjoying free ranging.  





I thought they were so cute, with Rooster Big Foot leading his 6 hens, that I had to take a couple of pictures. Can it be that spring is here?

7 comments:

  1. If had had this I'd think it was summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flock. Love the name "Big Foot" for your handsome rooster. Having chickens is a true study in human nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had some chickens to help me get rid of some of the weeds! They look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Spring has sprung!!!! We have planted some blueberry bushes & started cleaning a bit. Oliver is strutting his stuff with all the ladies, the sheep are leaping, the rabbits are fluffy and the dogs are looking fatter than ever ready to run of some of the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos. I love how roosters think they are in charge of something. The hens can actually take him or leave him, but he doesn't know it. He is quite handsome tho'.

    ReplyDelete