| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argiope_aurantia |
Menagerie usually brings to mind animals. And yes, I have a mini "urban" farm. My chickens give me fresh eggs everyday. My 2 Nigerian goats may one day give milk to make cheese, ice cream and etc. But I have many other "animals" that have even more importance. They are my family, politics,and education. Hope you enjoy my posts and laugh while reading my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now this is a pretty striking spider...not just a garden variety. Would be interesting to know what species it is.
ReplyDeleteThat is an attractive spider - black and yellow and a huge one too! Great capture Ms Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend :D
I hate spiders but some times they are nessesary I think one may have bitten me, and it is not competely well yet.
ReplyDeletei love garden spiders (or argiopes). i haven't seen many around here this year - TONS of grasshoppers and wolf spiders, though!
ReplyDelete