
Well, see how Webster would define menagerie. It said, "Collection of animals exhibited in cages." I will use the terms animals, exhibited and cages sometimes literally and sometimes metaphorically.
I have many "animals" in my life: a husband, adult children, grandchildren, extended family, the C.P. School Board, an 83 year old house, my weight, 2 Schnauzers, 1 cat, 3 hens, 1 rooster, 2 bunnies, and leather purses that I make. I'm in the process of getting 2 Nigerian Dwarf kids. I'm sure this is not a complete list of all the "animals" in my life, but it's a start.
Most of the animals are not in actually cages, but are in my life-head, heart-whatever.
Blogging will be the form of exhibition.
Beware of Tennessee Williams and The Glass Menagerie when defining all the animals in your life! Love it! Good Blog...I'm encouraged, any moment now I might just step out there and blog sometime!
ReplyDelete