Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Buggie Pays a Visit

The collage Connor included in Buggie's scrapbook.

My grandson's, Connor, Kindergarten class is known as Mrs. Harrison's Ladybugs. The children take turns taking their mascot, Buggie, home.  They are to take Buggie everywhere they go and write in the scrapbook about his visit.  First, Connor took Buggie to church.  They went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch.  And then they came over to Grammy's and Grampa's to visit with the goats.

6 comments:

  1. I expected to see a live parakeet. Isn't that called a buggie too? This reminded me of the time one of our grandchildren had to leave his prize teddy bears behind due to lack of space in the return luggage. His mom wanted to do that to start breaking him of lugging the bears everywhere. It was difficult for our grandson until I began to send him pictorial stories of the adventures his buddies were having with grandma and grandpa. We took them everywhere and even to the bank safe deposit box. They got to ride on the sled in the snow and travel in our van. It was great for him and for us and he outgrew the bears as the stories became fewer and farther between and in their absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see such a well rounded lady bug : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something has always troubled me about lady bugs. I mean, they can't all be lady bugs. Some of them must be cross dressers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those goats are really interested in Buggie! Looks like early dinner!!! Love me some ACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am caught up now,I read them all. After you bottle feed that new cat and named it are you going to take it to the shelter. I know how Don loves cats.

    ReplyDelete