Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some Goat Humor

My sign for my goats new yard.  My son-in-law, Trinity's mother, Sharon made this for me.

        I will hang it of the fence; when the fence materializes.   Thanks Sharon. She even painted them to look like Gypsy and Dottie Belle.  You are a sweet heart and very talented.  Trinity is talented like his mom. My daughter, Bridget, is very lucky. 

Sharon and Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-HXG3jfjQs&feature=related Fleetwood Mac Gypsy
This video was taken the night I brought the little kids home.  Yes, I had them in the house--in a clothes basket.  I could only feed a bottle to one at a time. Gypsy would not wait her turn.  She kept jumping out of the basket.  So Don, the same man who said he will never feed my goats, actually gave Gypsy her first bottle and I have proof!! He is a sweetheart; even if, he is not smiling.
 
I am so exhausted tonight.  I know it is because I worry about Caddo schools so much.  I need to just do the best I can and let it go. So my blog is not serious!  A friend who loves my goats sent me this joke.

High school kids sure have it all figured out!!!!

           At a high school in Colorado, a group of students
           played a prank- they let three goats loose in the school.

           But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on
           the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

           School administrators spent most of
           the day looking for No.3.

          Now that's funny, I don't care who you are....

1 comment: