Menagerie usually brings to mind animals. And yes, I have a mini "urban" farm. My chickens give me fresh eggs everyday. My 2 Nigerian goats may one day give milk to make cheese, ice cream and etc. But I have many other "animals" that have even more importance. They are my family, politics,and education. Hope you enjoy my posts and laugh while reading my blog.
Sing with me now..."And they call it puppy love..." Oh wait goat love? Doesn't hit the same chord. If only this were the Year of the Goat, I'm sure things would look better then! It's gonna be fine soon...
Sing with me now..."And they call it puppy love..." Oh wait goat love? Doesn't hit the same chord. If only this were the Year of the Goat, I'm sure things would look better then! It's gonna be fine soon...
ReplyDeleteGoats are such fun creatures! And he's just adorable, too.
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute and would have adorable kids!!!
ReplyDeleteI love watching your silly goats. I just can't believe you got them. You always loved dogs.
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty...
ReplyDelete