I was standing in the dark garage after being chased there, and luckily just as I ran in, I managed to pull the door down. Now I'm listening to hear if he is just on the other side of the door. After a few minutes I hear him call to the others and they all move a few feet from the door. I really feel foolish hiding in the dark in the garage, but he is determined to engage me in a "fight to the death." His reasoning I can not comprehend. I raised him since he was one day old. Gave him food, water, a warm place to live and held him several times a day. He never lacked for attention. Now he has chased me into the garage where I am hiding in fear.
| He's got a problem and making it mine. |

He's got some evil looking spurs! I would run too.
ReplyDeleteAbout 8 months ago we removed his spurs. It's that time again.
DeleteHe looks a lot like a rooster I feared as a child. Oh dear.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Dumplings to me! Come on Charlotte face your fears with the axe!!!
ReplyDeleteI did have a hoe in my hands when I came out and yes he followed me to the house. You know he will not bother Don. If the rooster is out and I need to get passed him, I have to get Don to walk with me. He is one strange animal.
DeleteOh, sorry about that. I find it strange because back in my childhood, such roosters were my "friends". Maybe someday. that one will be tamed.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for visiting my site and for the comments. I appreciate them so much.
This gives me creepy tingles..when I was growing up I lived in the country, and we had a goose that would chade me all the time and try to bite me. I was so afraid of that beast! To this day, I see a goose and the hair on the back of my neck bristles. Quack Quack! or is it Cluck Cluck! LOL! Laurel
ReplyDelete