Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wuker Connor and the Chef






















Connor's dad is a contractor and his hero. Connor's play is often imitating his dad. So this is Connor's work van and the box he is dragging, with the chain I use for my goats, is his trailer.  I wrote "wuker" because that is how Connor says worker.  He was busy picking up trash and supplies in his work van.


While he was out, he notice that my neighbor was having company.  She had invited a group of ladies over for dinner and hired a chef to prepare it.


Suddenly they heard the mail slot open and a child's voice asking, "Who is that man in your house?"  Linda opened the door and told Connor that he is a chef.  Then she asked, "Do you know what a chef is?"  Connor replied, "Yes, we have a chef at the cafeteria." 

6 comments:

  1. Conner puts a whole new meaning to "Neighborhood Watch"! I love it! Nothing gets by that little guy. I also love the way he puts things into perspective. "Sure we have a chef at our school cafeteria too!" That's just great. A copy of this needs to go to his school, or daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a nosy neighbor but we need nosy neighbor something could have been wrong and Linda could have sent you a message. I like the Chef part, even if the Chef may not. He is a Sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little guys keep us constantly entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - chef salad right? I love that he feels so at home in the whole neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Mybe the little wuker will be a chef someday:) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Kids say the funniest things don't they? Thanks so much for stopping by. Glad to know Connors keeping watch of the neighborhood.

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete